Practical guide on making the transitionTo help users of our CCH Accounts Production software move their clients from FRSSE, we’re running a series of half-day seminars, focussing on the practical aspects of converting client data from FRSSE to either FRS 102 Section 1A or FRS 105.
The FRS 102 Section 1A and FRS 105 format packs have been written from scratch. Their clean, efficient design makes them easier to learn, support and maintain than the old UK GAAP packs they replace so these seminars are an ideal opportunity to learn about how best to implement them.
- Understand how CCH Accounts Production implements the concepts of FRS 102 and 105
- Learn the best way to migrate CCH Accounts Production clients from UK GAAP to the new standards
- Save time and eliminate errors by using the automation facilities built into the software
- Review recent Master Pack features such as “in place” exception reporting, new chart of accounts, new statutory database options and choosing terminology
Note: If you attended the “Preparing for FRS 102 with CCH Accounts Production” seminars in 2015/16 you will not need to attend these seminars because the content is broadly the same.
Dates, venues and other details
- London – 2 March, RSA House, WC2N 6EZ - COMPLETE
- Glasgow – 3 March, The Studio, G2 6AE - COMPLETE
- Belfast – 8 March, The Merchant Hotel, BT1 2DZ - COMPLETE
- Leeds – 10 March, The Studio, LS1 4AW - COMPLETE
- London – 27 March, RSA House, WC2N 6EZ
- Bristol – 28 March, M Shed, BS1 4RN
- Birmingham – 29 March, The Studio, B2 5EP
- Manchester – 31 March, The Studio, M1 1FN
At all venues registration is from 9:00 am when tea, coffee and light refreshments will be available. Presentations begin at 9:30 am and end at approximately 1:00 pm with a mid-morning break.
The cost is £150 per delegate (plus VAT). Complete the booking form to reserve your place(s).
Product training will be undertaken by staff from the Wolters Kluwer Professional Services team.
The technical briefing will be presented by Peter Herbert, founding partner of Insight Training. Peter specialises in financial reporting, auditing and company law.
On-site training and consultancy
Can’t make these seminars? Prefer on-site training? Our FRS 102 / 105 consultancy day covers the transition in depth, using either our test data or your own live client accounts, allowing you to fully prepare your staff for the transition.
Our full-day rate for on-site training and consultancy is £995 (plus VAT). With a maximum of six staff in a session and no unproductive travel time, this can be a very cost effective way of training your staff.
For further information or to book, contact your Account Manager.